- made with organic aloe, full-spectrum hemp-derived CBD and lavender essential oil
- provides hydrating moisture and natural pain relief for sunburn and dryness
- safe for all skin types and ages
- pesticide-free and non-GMO
- 100% vegan, gluten-free, paraben-Free
- 100mg Full Spectrum CBD per 8 oz (240mL)
Chi-Town Blossom Apothecary Aloe + CBD After Sun Gel is flat-out saucy. This stuff will moisturize and invigorate your fried ass from here to next Sunday. With its soothing hydration and cooling after effect, it’s literally like walking into the frozen section at the market. It absorbs quickly, with no stick and has an essence of lavender so you smell as nice as you feel.
This product contains full spectrum CBD live resin base extracted from the natural hemp strain rich in terpenes and cannabinoids. Full Spectrum CBD is supposed to offer enhanced moisturizing and healing effexts. Full Spectrum CBD based products has been known to offer anti-inflammatory and pain relief qualities.
How to USE:
- Simple Aloe Jelly can be used as a facial masque, light moisturizer, eye gel or soothing body gel. As a masque, apply generously and leave on for 5-20 minutes before rinsing off. As a moisturizer, apply a thin layer and allow to soak in. Apply to areas that need cooling or calming jelly after sun exposure or skin chafing.
- Made with organic aloe, full-spectrum hemp-derived CBD and lavender essential oil.
- Provides hydrating moisture and natural pain relief for sunburn and dryness.
- Safe for all skin types and ages.
- Pesticide-free and non-GMO.
- 100% vegan, gluten-free, paraben-Free.
- 100mg Full Spectrum CBD per 8 oz (240mL).
- Organic aloe leaf juice, hydroxyethyl cellulose, phenoxyethanol, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, lavender essential oil, full spectrum CBD pure botanical hemp extract.
- Chi-Town Blossom, LLC. Products incorporate full spectrum oils, resins and terpenes and contain less than 0.3% THC.
- This product has been analyzed by an Independent third-party.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA) included.
- This product was made in a licensed manufacturing facility using registered Hemp aerial parts and or flower tested to meet dry weight .3% THC ∆9 levels or less, then extracted with low-pressure / low-temperature utilizing tetrafluoroethene (HFC-134a) as solvent. Concentrate Manufactured in the USA by PurBlend Science, Inc. Registered Hemp grown in the United States under state regulations.
- All products are manufactured in compliance with the 2018 Farm Bill & tested to California standards.